Thermal Scan – Roof
Bluegill Energy’s roof thermal scans detect moisture through temperature differentials across virtually every type of roof surface. This infrared analysis is a non-destructive testing method and can quickly identify large areas of saturation with an immediate thermographic image.
Some benefits of our infrared thermal scans on your roofing system include:
- Flat roof leak detection for buildings, plants and facilities
- Quick and accurate identification of water-damaged portions of the roof
- Elimination of unnecessary replacement of sound roofing
- Accurate budget planning based on actual leak location
- Documentation of problems before the warranty or bond expires
We would be glad to answer all of your infrared thermal scan questions and provide these services in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
Energy Code Compliance Bluegill Energy helps companies like yours stay compliant with the… Learn More > Eco Friendly Design Consultation In today’s building market, demand has grown for high-performance/low-impact eco0-friendly… Learn More > Areas We Serve Bluegill Energy’s certified professionals provide independent, third-party verification inspections, performance… Learn More >
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386
Copyright © 2016 Bluegill Inc. | All Rights Reserved