Thermal Scan – Roof
Bluegill Energy’s roof thermal scans detect moisture through temperature differentials across virtually every type of roof surface. This infrared analysis is a non-destructive testing method and can quickly identify large areas of saturation with an immediate thermographic image.
Some benefits of our infrared thermal scans on your roofing system include:
- Flat roof leak detection for buildings, plants and facilities
- Quick and accurate identification of water-damaged portions of the roof
- Elimination of unnecessary replacement of sound roofing
- Accurate budget planning based on actual leak location
- Documentation of problems before the warranty or bond expires
We would be glad to answer all of your infrared thermal scan questions and provide these services in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386