Bluegill Energy’s certified and experienced professionals consult with builders to analyze their scope of work for potential risks which may occur throughout the construction process. Our risk assessment services provide solutions that reduce or alleviate potentially costly and time-consuming delays, which can interrupt your building process.
To help form a solid foundation on which to determine appropriate project risk and opportunity, our staff collaborates with your key project team members to:
- Evaluate the project cost estimate, schedule and project execution plan.
- Identify and assess project risks and opportunities.
- Quantify the potential cost, schedule impacts and probability of occurrence of each risk and opportunity.
- Create a project-specific risk management plan, including the development of risk mitigation strategies.
We can answer all of your certification questions, and provide you with Risk Assessment Services in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386