EPA Indoor airPlus™
Indoor airPLUS™ is a voluntary partnership and labeling program that helps new home builders improve the quality of their buildings’ indoor air by requiring construction practices and product specifications that minimize exposure to airborne pollutants and contaminants.
Indoor airPLUS™ builds on the foundation of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR® requirements for new homes and includes additional construction specifications to provide comprehensive indoor air quality protections in new homes.
Construction specifications include the careful selection and installation of:
- Moisture control systems
- Radon-resistant construction
- Pest management systems
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems
- Combustion-venting systems
- Low-emitting building materials
For more information:
- Read the EPA’s “Breathe Easy in Your New Indoor airPLUS™ Home“
- Read the EPA’s Construction Specifications
- Watch a video about Indoor airPLUS™
We can answer all of your certification questions, and provide you with Indoor airPLUS™ verification services in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386