Green Built™ Texas
Bluegill Energy’s certified professionals provide independent, third-party verification to help building projects meet the Green Built™ Texas (GBT) green building and performance measures.
The GBT standard is based on a construction protocol designed by builders, for builders, in North Texas. The program, which certifies single-family buildings, townhomes and multi-family dwellings, provides a roadmap for achieving a building that focuses on energy efficiency, indoor air quality and water conservation.
The benefits of the GBT program include:
- Water efficiency
- Indoor air quality
- Energy efficiency
- Durability and moisture management
- Homeowner education
- Independent third-party verification
For more information, download the program guides below:
Bluegill Energy makes getting started with Green Built™ Texas easy. Our experienced staff will:
- Identify your project’s sustainability goals.
- Develop a single set of requirements and measures.
- Educate you about green materials, products and techniques.
- Provide inspections and performance testing and commissioning services for single- and multi-family construction projects across the state.
Bluegill Energy’s team can answer all of your Green Built™ Texas questions, making compliance easier for you. Contact us to request your free consultation and pricing.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386