Quality Assurance Inspections
Bluegill Energy offers third-party quality assurance inspections for residential and commercial builders, developers, realtors and their clients during the construction process. Our quality assurance inspections ensure structural integrity, quality workmanship and a decreased number of re-inspections and warranty calls.
For owners of new buildings, we provide:
- Consulting services to achieve the highest levels of building quality.
- Quality assurance of subcontractor performance based on contract documents, industry/trade standards, and the specific building codes.
- Guidance to help our clients have a better understanding of the issues they may encounter.
- Solutions that meet both building code and system performance requirements.
For owners of existing buildings, we provide:
- Investigations into building failures and performance issues in order to identify the underlying building defects and causes of building failures.
- Proven solutions to alleviate building failures and performance issues.
- Expert witness services if building failures are due to negligence, incompetence or fraud.
- Alternate dispute resolution through the arbitration and mediation processes.
Bluegill Energy’s experienced staff of trained and certified professionals can provide quality assurance services for your construction projects, ensuring more durable, comfortable and energy-efficient homes and buildings. Contact us to request your free consultation and pricing.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386