Austin Energy Green Building (AEGB) Commercial Rating System
Bluegill Energy’s certified professionals provide independent, third-party verification to help building projects meet the Austin Energy Green Building (AEGB) Commercial Rating System green building and performance measures.
The AEGB Commercial Rating System exceeds code standards and strengthens local building regulations. It drives new sustainable building practices and market demand while addressing the following environmental issues in ways appropriate for Central Texas:
- Urban heat island mitigation
- Energy efficiency and emissions reduction
- Storm water management
- Water conservation
- Construction waste reduction
- Integrated pest management
The AEGB Commercial Rating System:
- Automatically totals points and tracks progress toward your rating goal.
- Calculates gallons of water saved, amount of materials diverted from landfills and other key benefits.
- Creates case studies on the AEGB website for you to include on your website.
- Adds project team participants to its public online Directory of Green Building Professionals.
Austin Energy’s Fee Structure for Commercial Rating – See the full Fee Listing (pdf).
The AEGB Commercial Guidebook
The Commercial Guidebook (pdf) is a reference guide for building a commercial building in partnership with AEGB. It explains the intent behind each requirement or measure along with resources for achieving rating points.
We will be glad to answer all of your AEGB Commercial Rating System questions.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 1515 Witte Road, Houston, TX 77080
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386