Are Energy Efficient Mortgages (EEM) Available?
Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) programs exist, but they possess varying degrees of complexity in order to qualify for them. Bluegill Energy’s staff can help your clients qualify through HERS Rating analysis inspections, testing and documentation.
EEM programs provide a number of benefits for home buyers, including:
- Qualification for additional capital improvements on existing and, in some cases, new homes.
- Savings on utility bills by enabling them to finance energy-efficient improvements, thereby increasing their available income for mortgage payments.
For more information on available EEM programs, please follow the links below:
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 1515 Witte Road, Houston, TX 77080
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386