Eco Friendly Design Consultation
In today’s building market, demand has grown for high-performance/low-impact eco-friendly buildings, often referred to as green buildings. The most prominent, nationally-recognized programs that encourage and recognize environmentally sound building practices include the International Code Council (ICC) National Green Building Standard™ and the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy (LEED) and Environmental Design for Homes (LEED®-H).
These programs provide high productivity and financial return along with reduced energy, maintenance and environmental burdens. Regional programs that offer eco-friendly green building options also exist.
Without an experienced consulting team on your side like Bluegill Energy, you may find these programs challenging to meet for your construction projects. We can help answer all of your questions regarding these national and regional programs.
We help our clients overcome obstacles such as:
- Unfamiliarity with eco-friendly design techniques and materials
- Concerns with the cost-effectiveness, availability or low-performance of low-impact materials
- Additional cost and work of integrating design and material innovations from concept through use and maintenance
Our team consults with your design team to find savings and benefits by incorporating the latest building best practices and design innovations along with proper implementation to maximize value for your project.
The broad definition of eco-friendly living refers to the practice of living in accordance with nature rather than seeking to overcome or defy nature. We provide solutions that work within the parameters of your buildings’ surroundings. Some aspects we consider for increased eco-friendly living include:
- Angle or orientation at which the building would work best
- Location of trees
- Building materials used
- Building materials origination
- Building and landscape interaction
- Building and inhabitant interaction
With more than 15 years of experience in eco-friendly design, our staff of professionals can help ensure that your contractors meet the requirements for sustainable building and alleviate any concerns you may have. We can also help minimize delays resulting from incomplete inspections by providing builder/contractor pre-construction training.
We make eco-friendly construction easier for you.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386