Comprehensive Energy Auditing (CEA)
Bluegill Energy has certified Professionals on staff that can provide independent, third-party Comprehensive Energy Audits of your commercial buildings.
A Bluegill Energy commercial comprehensive energy audit consists of the following steps:
- Collect and analyze historical energy use
- Study the building and its operational characteristics
- Identify potential modifications that will reduce the energy use and/or cost
- Perform an engineering and economic analysis of potential modifications
- Prepare a rank ordered list of appropriate modifications
- Prepare a report to document the analysis process and results
Bluegill Energy offers two levels of commercial comprehensive energy audits.
Commercial Energy Audit Level I – Walk-Through Analysis
A Level I energy analysis will identify and provide a savings and cost analysis of low-cost/no-cost measures. It will also locate applicable rebates and tax credits.
Commercial Energy Audit Level II – Energy Survey and Analysis
A Level II analysis includes everything in the level 1 analysis plus a more detailed building survey and energy efficiency study of capital intensive components through a more thorough date collection and engineering analysis in order to determine potential costs and savings on improvements.
Both provide an understandable analysis report with findings and observations where applicable, which include:
- Breakdown of the components of annual energy use and cost
- Recommend energy conservation measures, including predicted savings and cost to implement
- A description and cost estimate of repairs that are needed in order for energy conservation measures to be effective
- A description and cost estimate of measurement and verification methods needed to determine the actual effectiveness of measures
- Energy analysis summary that includes, present energy use and cost, ultimate target for energy use and cost, savings from recommended measures, and comparison of current recommendations to ultimate target
We would be glad to answer all your Comprehensive Energy Audits questions and can provide you services in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386
Copyright © 2016 Bluegill Inc. | All Rights Reserved