LEED® Homes (H) Multi-Family Certification
Bluegill Energy’s certified LEED® Accredited Professionals and LEED for Homes Green Raters provide independent, third-party verification to help building projects meet the highest green building and performance measures.
LEED for Homes (LEED H) is available for the design and construction of multi-family projects up to eight stories high.
- Homes and Multi-Family Low-Rise: Designed for single-family homes and multi-family buildings between one and three stories.
- Multi-Family Mid-Rise: Designed for mid-rise multi-family buildings between four and eight stories.
LEED H includes four levels of certification. Projects earn points, the number of which determines the level of LEED certification that the project will receive. Typical certification thresholds are:
- Certified – 40 to 49 points
- Gold – 50 to 59 points
- Silver – 60 to 79 points
- Platinum (highest rating) – 80+ points
For more Information on the LEED H program, download the following documents:
- Guide to LEED Certification: Homes
- Guide to LEED Certification: Volume supplement
- LEED Certification: Fees
We provide inspection and performance testing and commissioning services for single- and multi-family construction projects across Texas and other states.
We can answer all of your certification questions, and provide you with LEED® Homes (H) Multi-Family Certification in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 1515 Witte Road, Houston, TX 77080
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386