WaterSense®-Labeled New Homes
WaterSense®-labeled new homes are designed to reduce residential water use indoors and out, allowing you and your family to enjoy all the comforts of home, using less water and energy and spend less money on utility bills. In fact, compared to a typical home, a WaterSense-labeled new home can save a family of four 50,000 gallons of water a year or more! That’s enough to wash 2,000 loads of laundry and could amount to utility bill savings of up to $600 each year.
To learn more about WaterSense-labeled new homes:
- Version 1.2 WaterSense New Home Specification (PDF)
- Builder Resource Manual (Version 1.2) (PDF)
- Inspection Checklists
- Inspection Guides
We can answer all of your certification questions, and provide you with WaterSense®-Labeled New Homes in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 1515 Witte Road, Houston, TX 77080
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386