Energy Code Compliance
Bluegill Energy helps residential builders, developers and contractors like you stay compliant with the requirements of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), International Residential Code (IRC), Chapter 11 Energy Efficiency or the many city-specific, regional-specific and green building codes. With more than 15 years of experience in energy code compliance, we help builders cut through the complexity of these energy codes by providing in-depth answers, saving our clients time and energy.
Our energy code compliance services include:
- Builder, developer and contractor education
- Pre-construction compliance software simulation analysis
- Guidance on and recommendations for selecting materials and equipment as well as best practices
- Documentation, as needed, to obtain construction permits
- Phased construction inspections and mandatory performance testing and commissioning to ensure materials and contractor compliance
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386