Build San Antonio Green – BSAG
Build San Antonio Green (BSAG) is San Antonio’s award winning eco-friendly, voluntary, third-party green building certification program. Our team of certified professionals provides independent, third-party analysis and verification to help your building projects meet BSAG’s specific requirements.
The BSAG program focuses on increased:
- Energy efficiency
- Water efficiency
- Occupant comfort
- Healthy indoor environment
- Long-term durability
- Efficient use of materials
- Site preservation
The program includes certifications for:
- Single-family new construction
- Historic retrofits
- Multi-family developments
What else can you expect from the BSAG program?
- Each home is tested and verified.
- Earning a BSAG certificate qualifies your home for the CPS Energy Whole Home Rebate of up to $1,500 per home.
- Program certification fees typically range from $100 to $200 per project.
Green building can be somewhat challenging at times, and we want to see you succeed!
New Construction Program
- Level 1 – 15% beyond code (2015 IECC), ENERGY STAR®
- Level 2 – 25% beyond code (2015 IECC), ENERGY STAR®
- Level 3 – 25% beyond code (2015 IECC), ENERGY STAR®, 75% energy from solar
- Level 1 – 30% improvement OR HERS® Index rating of 94
- Level 2 – 50% improvement OR HERS® Index rating of 85
- Level 3 – 60% improvement or earning ENERGY STAR®, 25% energy from solar
For more information, please visit BSAG.
We can answer all of your certification questions, and provide you with Build San Antonio Green – BSAG in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386