Quality Assurance Inspections
Bluegill Energy offers third-party quality assurance inspections for residential and commercial builders, developers, realtors and their clients during the construction process. Our quality assurance inspections ensure structural integrity, quality workmanship and a decreased number of re-inspections and warranty calls.
For owners of new buildings, we provide:
- Consulting services to achieve the highest levels of building quality.
- Quality assurance of subcontractor performance based on contract documents, industry/trade standards, and the specific building codes.
- Guidance to help our clients have a better understanding of the issues they may encounter.
- Solutions that meet both building code and system performance requirements.
For owners of existing buildings, we provide:
- Investigations into building failures and performance issues in order to identify the underlying building defects and causes of building failures.
- Proven solutions to alleviate building failures and performance issues.
- Expert witness services if building failures are due to negligence, incompetence or fraud.
- Alternate dispute resolution through the arbitration and mediation processes.
We can provide quality assurance services for your construction projects, ensuring more durable, comfortable and energy-efficient homes and buildings.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 1515 Witte Road, Houston, TX 77080
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386