What Makes a Home Feel Uncomfortable?
In a comfortable home, the temperature feels “just right” all of the time. The air is fresh, clean and free of dust, pollutants and allergens. A comfortable home is never too dry or too damp. And because it’s well balanced, it’s energy efficient, too.
Five factors affect the level of comfort in your home include:
- Temperature control
- Climate control by room or area
- Indoor air quality control
- Humidity control
- Energy efficiency
You should carefully consider each factor when designing a comfort system to meet your family’s needs.
The best time to design a comfort system that will make your house feel like home is when you are building a new home, remodeling or installing new heating or cooling equipment.
The Enerlogic team can design a home comfort system to meet you and your family’s needs and make recommendations for heating/cooling equipment, accessories and controls that best suit your climate, lifestyle and budget.
What’s Your Comfort Complaint?
Your contractor will tell you there’s a lot more to comfort than simply heating and cooling your home. If you have any of these common comfort complaints or want to rule them out in your new home, now is the time to let your contractor know about your concerns.
- Some rooms are comfortable, but others feel too warm or too cool.
- Rooms become stale and stuffy when the air conditioner runs.
- Cooking, smoking and other odors seem to linger.
- Rooms feel drafty.
- Energy bills seem high.
- Condensation and/or mildew form on windows, sills or walls.
- You experience static electricity “shocks” in the winter.
- Family members suffer from allergies or respiratory problems.
- Heating or air conditioning equipment is noisy.
All of these complaints point to a problem with one or more of the five comfort factors.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 1515 Witte Road, Houston, TX 77080
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386