CEA Level I – Walk-Through Analysis
A Bluegill Energy Level I commercial energy audit identifies and provides a savings and cost analysis of low- to no-cost measures to increase your buildings’ energy efficiency in addition to locating applicable rebates and tax credits for you.
Our Level I energy analysis includes:
- An assessment of building energy cost and efficiency through an analysis of energy bills.
- An on-site survey of the interior and exterior of the building (interior and exterior).
- A review of lighting and HVAC components.
- A comprehensive thermal scan to determine thermal envelope deficiencies and water or air leaks.
The base fee for a Level I audit is $500.00 plus $0.25 per square foot. An additional fee for buildings with unique designs may apply.
We would be glad to answer all your Comprehensive Energy Audits questions and can provide you services in a timely manner.
Let Bluegill Energy’s trained and certified professionals make Energy Code and Green Building program compliance cost effective and easy for you!
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386