Energy Efficiency (HERS Rater) Field Inspector
Bluegill, Inc. is looking for a professional who is seeking a career in the energy efficiency and green certification profession. The specific job opening is for a Field Inspector who will provide builder support services for residential certifications to include:
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must be well organized, able to multi-task, and meet deadlines as assigned
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must have a strong aptitude for customer service
• Able to efficiently coordinate and prioritize work schedules with Builder staff
• Residential construction experience
• Ability to understand building science principals and convey these concepts by providing on site training for builders and sub-contractors
• Provide inspections and testing services for each project
• Complete necessary documentation for the project to achieve certification
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and ability to access areas in tight spaces to perform the necessary inspections
• Aptitude to perform Quality Inspections for builder QC programs
• Valid Texas Driver’s License and clean driving record required
• Employment contingent on a reference check, background check, and drug testing. During employment, random drug screening will be conducted.
• Position requires occasional travel and may require an occasional night or weekend. Travel outside of the Houston area is anticipated to be less than 20%
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in residential construction with a HERS rater or BPI Building Analyst certification. Bluegill, Inc. will provide the necessary training and certification for the right individual. The candidate must be able to pass the RESNET Field Inspector exams as a condition of employment.
The work environment will consist of field inspections in residential new construction work sites. You must be able to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Physical demands are in excess of those of sedentary work. Light work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree. You must be able to climb ladders to access attic areas.
Compensation is commensurate with knowledge and experience level.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information?
- Bluegill Energy |
- P: (281) 947-3724 |
- E: email@example.com
- Office: 738 Highway 6 S, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77079
- Mail: 2211 Rayford Rd, Suite 111-213, Spring, TX 77386
Copyright © 2016 Bluegill Inc. | All Rights Reserved